Friday, April 10, 2009

My baby is TWO!!

I can not believe that Kortlen Jane is two years old (as of March 28th). What happened? Where have the last two years gone? Two years we were given this little unplanned blessing and I can't imagine life without her. We celebrated this special day with a "Princess Parade Party" at the studio. We had everyone bring their favorite riding toy, decorated everything in pink, and had a great party!


Isn't that a cute princess castle cake? Cynthia Bellar made it! She does a great job!
Here is the birthday princess stealing lick of icing off her cake! Guess she liked it. I think we lost 2 cupcakes due to those little slobbery finger swipes!Here is Miss Kort getting ready to blow out her candles. She was a little unsure of everyone singing to her, however is still singing to herself daily. I love the fact that she gets it this year. After we brought home her gifts she sat in the living room floor saying "this kortwyn's birt-day doll" and "this kortwyn's birt-day dress" etc. She was so excited that it was all for her! I guess being the 3rd child and just over a year behind Kerrigan she is used to getting hand me downs and things that are for "the girls". I guess she really felt like the princess. Love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment